Friday, January 23, 2009

Bite me. (I have wanted to say that for so long!)


I have decided that I just need to get out some aggressive energy and this is a pretty safe way to do that. So here goes (don't hate me):

I'm just so sick of people pretending to care. Why the heck would they do that?!?! I mean either you care or you don't, don't make it worse by pretending that you care about me just so that you can feel better about yourself at the end of the day. I don't want to be your good deed or your charity case. I can take care of myself. And believe me I'm great at feeling bad for myself, I don't need you to feel bad for me too. So, to all those people that make little comments that make it seems like they care and then turn around and forget all about me, please just leave me alone. I am starting to feel like the members of my family are the only people that really care. And that is fine. See I have people who REALLY care so I don't need your terrible acting to further interrupt my life further.


OK... I think that might have been a bit much... but on the up side I feel a lot better!


Sorry I'm crazy...

3 comments:

lizzy said...

I hope you know that your roommates really love you too :)
And sometimes, even though, i don't have lots of time to show it, i still feel it :) and i'm so grateful for you, and i'm sorry if i've ever made you feel like a good deed.

Dave H said...

doesn't it feel great to vent? actually, thinking of the picture on this post, sometimes i just can't help laughing when people fall down or whatever like that. better to laugh than cry...

Dave and Abby said...

Perhaps they are behaving in a manner befitting the kind of person they wish they were and are trying to become. Just because a person is"by nature"selfish, quick to anger, or plagued my any of the limitless vices bestowed upon mankind, doesn't mean they shouldn't try to fight them. Sorry if their failures are evident and even offensive as they intertwine with your life. Maybe other people pretend to be "deep" and in-tune with human nature and yet are incapable of understanding and forgiving the shortcomings of others, but choose to take offense and become angry instead of trying to understand "why" and then growing from the insights they have learned. Just a thought. I enjoyed your's too.
And don't feel too confused at who is writing this, you don't know me.